Welcome to our holiday apartment.
We put a lot of effort and time into making the apartment what it is now.
In order for all guests to find a pleasant apartment, we ask you to comply with the following house rules:
- If something is broken in the facility or inventory, please let us know.
We are at your disposal.
- We offer you free WIFI, please be considerate of other guests.
Please only use the WIFI for purposes such as emails, text messages and reading the newspaper.
The WIFI is not designed to download movies without disturbing the rest of the guests in the house.
WIFI SSID: _______________________ WIFI Password: _______________________
- WLAN and TV are subject to climatic conditions, in storms and rain it can happen that we have no reception, we can't do anything about that.
o German TV stations can be found from channel 111
- SAFE Code: _______________________ Key Safe Code: _______________________
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the house. We ask that you smoke outside and do not throw the filters in the garden or on the ground in the yard.
- Please do not jump on the beds and couch.
- Do not dispose of hygiene products, rubbish, leftover food, hazardous liquids or grease/oil in the shower, bath, sink or toilet.
- Semi-weekly (Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning) we wash your used towels.
Please put the towels in the basket provided below (near the rubbish) and you will receive clean towels again.
- Please keep the apartment clean, vacuum cleaner and cleaning products are provided.
- The municipality of Weißbriach has strict rules for waste disposal, see the following page.
- On the day of departure, we ask that you leave the house tidy and swept by 10:00 a.m. Please empty the dishwasher and put the crockery and cutlery back in the cupboards and drawers.
The beds do not have to be stripped.
The refrigerator must be empty and clean, as must the stove and oven.
Please leave tables, kitchen worktops and the sink clean.
Please dispose of your rubbish in the rubbish room below.- Waste separation:
Please dispose of packaging material, beverage packaging and Tetra Pak in the yellow bag at the bottom of the entrance door. Please RINSE (smell)
o PAPER: at the bottom of the entrance door in the appropriate compartment.
o ALUMINUM: below the entrance door in the box placed for this purpose.
o GLASS: down by the front door. Please RINSE (smell)
o RESIDUAL WASTE: in the garbage bag with a blue lid.
o NAPPIES: An additional bucket is available on request.
As always, we wish you a very pleasant stay with us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hans & Anita